K-ON Fanfiction Award
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just when you thought there won't be any more K-On!... [Movie?!]

+6
Gasian Gaond
Ritsu-senpai
Loveless
Little Donkey
Ryuamakusa4eva
TakuanInc.
10 posters

Go down

Just when you thought there won't be any more K-On!... [Movie?!]  Empty Just when you thought there won't be any more K-On!... [Movie?!]

Post by TakuanInc. Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:56 pm

YES. I'M SURE ALL OF YOU ARE FANGASMING OVER IT SO IMMA DO THE HONORS OF POSTING IT HERE. LET'S KEEP THE FORUM ALIVE, HELL YEAH!

ANYWAY, WHY AM I SHOUTING LIKE A MADMAN. XD

*calms herself*

Alright, yes. You read right, you watched right, you HOPED right (at least I did! XD) K-On! is here to stay, and we're gonna see our lovely girls go do some awesome sheeeet on big screen!

I swear, I might fly to Japan just for that premiere!

Sources for recent info are as follows.

ANN
TBS
Youtube AD that made fans worldwide hug their screens Densha Otoko style

Even Sanada Asami voiced out her shock on Twitter. Everyone got some hell of surprise last Tuesday...and it was glorious. 8D

So, purpose of this thread is to celebrate, speculate, discuss plans of camrips (hahaha, joke), and other fangasm activity for this wonderful news!

Go!

Also, my face through the whole thing.
Just when you thought there won't be any more K-On!... [Movie?!]  Hnnngg10
TakuanInc.
TakuanInc.

Back to top Go down

Just when you thought there won't be any more K-On!... [Movie?!]  Empty Re: Just when you thought there won't be any more K-On!... [Movie?!]

Post by Ryuamakusa4eva Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:49 am

I (literally) fell from my chair when I saw the announcement

WOOOOTTT!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR EEETTTTT~~~

Maybe it will be about how jealous Mio when she heard Ritsu got a bf AKA MENAREANIMALS and decided to raep her--*shot*.

it would be awesome if it will really be like that XDDD
Ryuamakusa4eva
Ryuamakusa4eva
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just when you thought there won't be any more K-On!... [Movie?!]  Empty Re: Just when you thought there won't be any more K-On!... [Movie?!]

Post by Little Donkey Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:09 am

What a nice surprise for almost everyone related to the fandom. ^_^ Definitely can't wait for this to be done and released. And subbed. Just when you thought there won't be any more K-On!... [Movie?!]  Shifty
Little Donkey
Little Donkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:05 am

I still can't believe Sawako's seiyuu didn't know. How could they fail to inform a member of the cast?! XD

Yay movie! Very Happy ... Mitsu and YuiAzu on the big screen...? *shot*
Loveless
Loveless

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1517433/Raburesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuamakusa4eva Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:46 pm

LOVELESS wrote:I still can't believe Sawako's seiyuu didn't know. How could they fail to inform a member of the cast?! XD

Yay movie! Very Happy ... Mitsu and YuiAzu on the big screen...? *shot*

Maybe Kyoani wanted to make a surprise to the seiyuu?
Ryuamakusa4eva
Ryuamakusa4eva
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritsu-senpai Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:57 am

My thoughts on the movie to come:

Firstly...

*YELLS IN FRONT OF COMP SCREEN IN COMPLETELY HAPPINESS* KYAA~!!! A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! *falls of chair*

Secondly...

Alright! A movie but... hasn't the manga like... ended...? So... where will the plot come from? Unused plots like Ritsu's 'Boyfriend' chapter? Recaps of S1 & S2? Or is it a KyoAni x Kakifly original? The original 4's University Days? Azusa and the new Light Music Club? Sawako's epic Hollywood-style movie from episode 25?!!! *SHOT*

XP... That's what went through my mind right after seeing the trailer.

But still... I really can't wait to actually watch the movie!!! Subbed of course. XD K-ON! 4EVER!!!
Ritsu-senpai
Ritsu-senpai

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1407235/Ritsu_senpai

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Donkey Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:00 am

Ritsu-senpai wrote:Alright! A movie but... hasn't the manga like... ended...? So... where will the plot come from? Unused plots like Ritsu's 'Boyfriend' chapter? Recaps of S1 & S2? Or is it a KyoAni x Kakifly original? The original 4's University Days? Azusa and the new Light Music Club? Sawako's epic Hollywood-style movie from episode 25?!!! *SHOT*

Also, KyoAni has added a lot of scenes that were not in the manga and they were lovely additions. We can trust them to make the movie as epic as possible.

...Just as long as it's not a recap thing. Mad
Little Donkey
Little Donkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gasian Gaond Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:28 am

If you want my reaction to this news, it's gonna be an endless ^*#^#%$#^%^$^U%(& so let's just skip that *shot* XDD

This definitely needs more info, and nice expectation there, Ritsu! LOLZ

Get ready to be TROLLED mercilessly throughout the whole movie preparation with random teasers and stuff.

What to expect? MENAREANIMALS (if not included in the OVA), more LOLWHUT humor and subtexts XD...or they can just animate your fic, ethereal *shot*

...Just as long as it's not a recap thing.
This is the people who shoved E8 to our faces we're talking about. Who knows?
Gasian Gaond
Gasian Gaond

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1974148/Gasian_Gaond

Back to top Go down

Post by TakuanInc. Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:51 am

Gasian Gaond wrote:Get ready to be TROLLED mercilessly throughout the whole movie preparation with random teasers and stuff.

Yeah, I'm expecting it. XD Imagine the first trailer being flashes with a hectic BGM showing them surrounded by (men) shadows and...okay, I'll stop there. XD

Gasian Gaond wrote:...or they can just animate your fic, ethereal *shot*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That would be glorious. It would immortalize MioRitsu and deep Yui. Hahaha! Fun things are fun.

Little Donkey wrote:...Just as long as it's not a recap thing.

I am totally against this. Let's hope it's not. Evil or Very Mad

Gasian Gaond wrote:This is the people who shoved E8 to our faces we're talking about. Who knows?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Ritsu-sempai wrote:KyoAni x Kakifly original

...gentlemen (and women), I have found my OTP. *shot*

Silliness aside, that would most likely be the case (or at least I hope it would be likely ;__; ).

I mean, just imagine those two trolls joining forces. We'll do more than screaming our asses. XD

Ritsu-sempai wrote:Sawako's epic Hollywood-style movie from episode 25?!!!

THE K-ON CLUB THE MOVIE?! What would it be about, I wonder? I want some Mugi kicking ass. =))

Movie Wishlist:
MioRitsu (yes, in that order)
YuiAzu
UiAzu
MugiRitsu
TAINAKANO *shot*
BUDOKAN
Some effing closure! x_x

I won't worry just yet (until a trailer is released, at least) but I have a feeling there would be a new character...

Last edited by TakuanInc. on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
TakuanInc.
TakuanInc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Ryuamakusa4eva wrote:Maybe Kyoani wanted to make a surprise to the seiyuu?
Or they told her the series was definitely over beforehand to troll her. *shifty eyes*

TakuanInc. wrote:Imagine the first trailer being flashes with a hectic BGM showing them surrounded by (men) shadows and...okay, I'll stop there. XD

Haha, oh god, please NO.

Little Donkey wrote:...Just as long as it's not a recap thing.

Everyone's thinking this because the series is technically over. But... I'm pretty confident they can pull off something good with the plot, though.

...Please? Crying or Very sad
Loveless
Loveless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuamakusa4eva Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:19 am

actually, I wouldn't mind it if the K-ON movie would be an E8.

............an E8 Mitsu smex--*shotshotshot*
Ryuamakusa4eva
Ryuamakusa4eva
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:50 am

Little Donkey wrote:...Just as long as it's not a recap thing. Mad

Ugh. Now I'm dreading it Facepalm

I'm okay with more trolling or subtexts or the usuals KyoAni had given us...as long as they dont take a freakin long time for the movie to come out *_*. I dont think I can handle waiting a year without my K-On! fix...I'm starting to feel a withdrawal now that the anime has ended.

nothing to look forward to anymore... Sad
depression76
depression76

http://www.ranrannyan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by majestic mucus Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Yo!

KyoAni are already trolling us

I can't read or speak Japanese, but someone said that "the interview with the series producer at the bottom seems to hint that the movie will have the original 4 in college and continuing the "After School Tea Time" somehow"

No one can know this for sure though, not until we've actually seen the movie Neutral I bet KyoAni is having a blast with throwing hints left and right just to confuse us...
majestic mucus
majestic mucus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gasian Gaond Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:53 am

KyoAni are already trolling us

I can't read or speak Japanese, but someone said that "the interview with the series producer at the bottom seems to hint that the movie will have the original 4 in college and continuing the "After School Tea Time" somehow"
OMG That's quick. Given that K-on's gonna be their (side?) project while they're busy preparing for January's "Nichijou", I wonder if that's another trolling or not...

And as some of you might've known... K-on's movie expectation in a nutshell:
Just when you thought there won't be any more K-On!... [Movie?!]  971aea10

Yay! *shot*
Gasian Gaond
Gasian Gaond

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1974148/Gasian_Gaond

Back to top Go down

Post by Solangge28 Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:11 pm

I was the same way, I literally fell off of my chair and then got up and started jumping everywhere yelling out "YAY YAY YAY WHOOHOO~" and my mom thought I was going nuts there for a second ^^"

But then I started thinking, yeah, cool they're going to make a movie, but how long is that going to take? And once that comes out, we still need the translations to enjoy ourselves even more T^T You never know, it might take more than a year to make this movie!
Solangge28
Solangge28

Back to top Go down

Post by TakuanInc. Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Solangge28 wrote:But then I started thinking, yeah, cool they're going to make a movie, but how long is that going to take? And once that comes out, we still need the translations to enjoy ourselves even more T^T You never know, it might take more than a year to make this movie!

I'm placing my bets on Winter 2011. I might be slightly delusional, but I'm expecting a trailer by the end of this year...via Let's Go! Concert version 2 (Come with me!?).

Nijichou got delayed, which I was actually expecting this winter. I forgot the details, but I think it'll be done by spring.

ANYWAY, how about some faux trailer tiem?! Awesome Face

TakuanInc.
TakuanInc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Solangge28 Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:34 pm

TakuanInc. wrote: I'm placing my bets on Winter 2011. I might be slightly delusional, but I'm expecting a trailer by the end of this year...via Let's Go! Concert version 2 (Come with me!?).

Same here! I can't wait for Come with Me Live Concert! Gonna totally buy the DVD once it comes out! :DD
Solangge28
Solangge28

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchyShine Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:57 am

lol it was 3:00 am at that moment and i was screaming like crazy while jumping.. i didn't understand the Japanese word(i watch the RAW first) but i know it's an announcement for a movie becuz of teh epic background music and thank god i didn't woke up my family ^^' or i'll get kicked in the ass...
if the movie takes place in their college time so they probably make their Budokan dreams come true! just imagine how epic it's going to be *o* and they should make Mitsu & YuiAzu CANON!*shot*
ArchyShine
ArchyShine

Back to top Go down

Post by TakuanInc. Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:01 am

Alright men, the content of the movie is currently being discussed after this picture, which boldly states:

10年9月にはコミック版、テレビアニメ版とも大団円を迎えたが、アニメ
最終回のエンディングで劇場版の製作を発表!唯ら卒業メンバーと、部に残
された梓ら後輩メンバーのその後を追いかけるという

- It is said to follow Yui and the other graduates, as well as Azusa and the underclassmen left behind. (Words in bold).

Huh.

Truth be told, I was a non-believer back then. Dreading the worst case scenario and whatnot, (E8 FuwaFuwaTime concert, S1 Recap, etc.) but I guess I can at least rest easy with this.
TakuanInc.
TakuanInc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritsu-senpai Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:47 am

TakuanInc. wrote:It is said to follow Yui and the other graduates, as well as Azusa and the underclassmen left behind.

Well that's a big relief then... Yui & co.'s college days and Azusa & the new keion-bu days huh... I really wonder how KyoAni will pull the movie off... I mean, they aren't using any manga plots and making it original right? So I really hope it'll be interesting and of course, epic. Very Happy
Ritsu-senpai
Ritsu-senpai

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1407235/Ritsu_senpai

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:27 am

TakuanInc. wrote:- It is said to follow Yui and the other graduates, as well as Azusa and the underclassmen left behind. (Words in bold).
It seems to me that Kakifly would have to be involved in some way then, yes? :3 At least then it would be somewhat "canon."

But I think this totally destroys the possibility of the manga continuing...
Loveless
Loveless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down