K-ON Fanfiction Award
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!!

+3
ArchyShine
Ryuamakusa4eva
Ritsu-senpai
7 posters

Go down

K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!! Empty K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!!

Post by Ritsu-senpai Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:31 am

The news are extracted from the website below:

http://www.animeraku.com/2010/10/k-on-3-news-in-1-post.html

Anyways... be surprised... be VERY surprised 'cuz it seriously isn't the end of K-ON! yet!!! Very Happy

A new OVA has been announced that'll be released in the 9th Volume of the Blu-Ray & DVD! Looks like 'our' hopes for the famous "MEN ARE ANIMALS!!!" chapter has yet to be completely dissolved from our yearning hearts, yes? XD But seriously... isn't KyoAni trying to milk as much as they can out of K-ON! before the 'heat' released from it completely extinguishes like our familiar series, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Lucky Star? Hmm...

On a side note, last year, K-ON! won the 14th Animation Kobe Awards Best TV Animation awards... and now, it's sequel, K-ON!!, won the recent 15th Animation Kobe Awards Best TV Animation awards. I tell you, if K-ON! isn't an awesome series, I don't know what is! Currently, I feel that this is really the most successful series that KyoAni's released so far... (Not sure about Full Metal Panic, so if I'm wrong do correct me!) I mean, I don't see any movie adaption or a whole lot of OVAs for Lucky Star... and Haruhi decreased its own popularity with the epic 'Endless Eight' episodes...

Well... 'nuff said. What do you guys expect out of the announced OVA? Smile
Ritsu-senpai
Ritsu-senpai

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1407235/Ritsu_senpai

Back to top Go down

K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!! Empty Re: K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!!

Post by Ryuamakusa4eva Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:28 am

I kissed the floor when I saw the news, seriously.

I hope we got our menareanimals!

WOOOOOTTTT~~ *_*
Ryuamakusa4eva
Ryuamakusa4eva
Admin

Back to top Go down

K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!! Empty Re: K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!!

Post by Ritsu-senpai Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:23 am

Ryuamakusa4eva wrote:I kissed the floor when I saw the news, seriously.

LOL! Seriously?! o_o

Ryuamakusa4eva wrote:I hope we got our menareanimals!

Haha yup! Secretly wishing for that ep to happen! I wanna see how the seiyuu voice the characters... especially 'secretly in love' Ricchan and jealous Mio... Satou Satomi & Hikasa Yoko FTW!!! Very Happy
Ritsu-senpai
Ritsu-senpai

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchyShine Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:41 am

OMG yes yes yes! but March 13 2011? SPM...Nooooouuuuu! FML*sulk in a corner* why do i have to be a form 5 students(17 year old) next year?*still sulking in the corner*
aww i'm happy & sad at the same time... GAHHH i dun want to miss that MENAREANIMALS(if)
episode T^T
ArchyShine
ArchyShine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritsu-senpai Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:43 am

ArchyShine wrote:OMG yes yes yes! but March 13 2011? SPM...Nooooouuuuu! FML*sulk in a corner* why do i have to be a form 5 students(17 year old) next year?*still sulking in the corner*
aww i'm happy & sad at the same time... GAHHH i dun want to miss that MENAREANIMALS(if)
episode T^T

OMG... You're from Malaysia too then? LOL... What a small small world... XD Just finished PMR... and since I'm in a private Chinese school, hafta take UEC (Unified Examinations for Chinese Private Schools)... ><; Killing me man... Anyways... I thought SPM's only like... close to year end? So can't you watch it??? At least it can like, give you 'moe energy' to get ready for the exams... unless the movie's out too by then. Smile
Ritsu-senpai
Ritsu-senpai

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:13 am

Another OVA? Like, besides the one we knew about already? Damn, they're milking it more than I milk my Miltank for healing! ... Not that's I'm one to complain. I want MENAREANIMALS, etc, etc. You know, the typical conformist requests. Awesome Face
Loveless
Loveless

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1517433/Raburesu

Back to top Go down

Post by TakuanInc. Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:15 pm

LOVELESS wrote:Another OVA? Like, besides the one we knew about already? Damn, they're milking it more than I milk my Miltank for healing! ... Not that's I'm one to complain. I want MENAREANIMALS, etc, etc. You know, the typical conformist requests. Awesome Face

Actually, this is the one we knew already. XD It's just confirmed because KyoAni likes being lolwehavetobeobvioustotrollthemlater.

But hey, I love them for including Jun in the BD wallscrolls. Twisted Evil

I now got 4 of them, and Mio's coming after a week. Awesome Face
K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!! Lookathat

Note: Jun came with Volume 4 and Mio is with Volume 5. I'M EXCITED FOR AZUSA'S. My heart is ready.
TakuanInc.
TakuanInc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:36 pm

TakuanInc. wrote:Actually, this is the one we knew already. XD It's just confirmed because KyoAni likes being lolwehavetobeobvioustotrollthemlater.
*facepalm* Then this isn't news at all. XD

TakuanInc. wrote:K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!! Lookathat
Ritsuuuu~! *_* And Mugi looks adorable. Mio, too. :3
Loveless
Loveless

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchyShine Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:58 am

Ritsu-senpai wrote:
ArchyShine wrote:OMG yes yes yes! but March 13 2011? SPM...Nooooouuuuu! FML*sulk in a corner* why do i have to be a form 5 students(17 year old) next year?*still sulking in the corner*
episode T^T

OMG... You're from Malaysia too then? LOL... What a small small world... XD Just finished PMR... and since I'm in a private Chinese school, hafta take UEC (Unified Examinations for Chinese Private Schools)... ><; Killing me man... Anyways... I thought SPM's only like... close to year end? So can't you watch it??? At least it can like, give you 'moe energy' to get ready for the exams... unless the movie's out too by then. Smile

oh yes i'm from Malaysia Very Happy in fact i'm from Selangor
lol maybe i change my mind ^^' since u just sid that it will give me the 'moe-moe energy' and also my Yuri goggles energy xD damn you UEC? that..must be hard(?) gud luck 4 you ^^

TakuanInc. wrote:
LOVELESS wrote:Another OVA? Like, besides the one we knew about already? Damn, they're milking it more than I milk my Miltank for healing! ... Not that's I'm one to complain. I want MENAREANIMALS, etc, etc. You know, the typical conformist requests. Awesome Face

Actually, this is the one we knew already. XD It's just confirmed because KyoAni likes being lolwehavetobeobvioustotrollthemlater.

But hey, I love them for including Jun in the BD wallscrolls. Twisted Evil

I now got 4 of them, and Mio's coming after a week. Awesome Face
K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!! Lookathat

Note: Jun came with Volume 4 and Mio is with Volume 5. I'M EXCITED FOR AZUSA'S. My heart is ready.

lol why does mio the only one who's completely took her clothe off but the other's half? Awesome Face
no offence but mio looked kinda fat xD and Jun♥️♥️!
ArchyShine
ArchyShine

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIIIX93 Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:09 am

lol why does mio the only one who's completely took her clothe off but the other's half? Awesome Face
no offence but mio looked kinda fat xD and Jun♥️♥️!

Aww, Mio isn't fat in this picture, she just has DEM HIPS going on. And also I ♥️ Mugi in this picture with her shy expression.
ZIIIX93
ZIIIX93

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Dammit
27th ep is a complete filler, i guess? >_<
Di
Di

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIIIX93 Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Di wrote:
27th ep is a complete filler, i guess?

Well you have to remember that most of KyoAni's OVAs are filler. Not that surprising really.
ZIIIX93
ZIIIX93

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Just wanted a BF chapter T_T
Di
Di

Back to top Go down

Post by TakuanInc. Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:07 am

Whatchu guys talking about? Filler? It's a setup episode.

FOR THE MOVIE.

And it was lovely as always.
TakuanInc.
TakuanInc.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIIIX93 Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:42 am

I have yet to see it. I can't find it anywhere, and just read a short synopsis on wiki.

EDIT: ... until now. Anyone know who did the subs? Coalguys said that it wouldn't be until Monday.
ZIIIX93
ZIIIX93

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:04 am

Some group I've never heard of called "MSPN-Subs" got it done first.

Gonna be nice to see some new K-ON! after such a long time~ x3

EDIT: MACHU PICCHU. X3

Dammit Azusa, you're adorable.
Loveless
Loveless

Back to top Go down

Post by TakuanInc. Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Picwhoring because I'm happy. Awesome Face

K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!! I5WDQ
K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!! 080fU
K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!! XXc05
K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!! 2k5vb
K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!! JrcTu
K-ON!! Bonus Blu-Ray OVA... GREEN-LIT!!! JUzRu
TakuanInc.
TakuanInc.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIIIX93 Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:51 pm

TakuanInc. wrote:Picwhoring because I'm happy.

I am jealous. No way I have that kind of money at the moment.
ZIIIX93
ZIIIX93

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Why does seeing pictures of other peoples haul of goods make me almost as happy as having my own? Maybe it's because I can feel their enthusiasm?

lol, your screens look like mine. Always scouring teh boorus. :3
Loveless
Loveless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum