All You Musicians

Go down

All You Musicians

Post by ZIIIX93 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:48 pm

I know that at least some of you are musicians and enjoy the music part of K-On! as well. So what does everyone out there play (or like to play) and what songs, if any, do you like to play the most? Also, I just went shopping today and got myself a nice Les Paul Epiphone so I'm excited. Sorry for the horrible lighting on the pic though (taken in a hotel room in Oregon where I got it).
ZIIIX93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All You Musicians

Post by Ryuamakusa4eva on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 am

ZIIIX93 wrote:I know that at least some of you are musicians and enjoy the music part of K-On! as well. So what does everyone out there play (or like to play) and what songs, if any, do you like to play the most? Also, I just went shopping today and got myself a nice Les Paul Epiphone so I'm excited. Sorry for the horrible lighting on the pic though (taken in a hotel room in Oregon where I got it).

I love to play K-ON's EDs (Don't Say Lazy, Listen!, No, Thank You!) the most because the atmosphere in those songs are just....freaking epic, it riled me up when I play it with my Casta-nyan (my fav guitar currently, which is Fender Stratocaster, I do have Giitah too though, lol)

oh, I love to play other songs too of course, like GO! GO! MANIAC, the tempo really kills me, but it's so fun that I always play it, it caused muscle pain though XDDD

Then there's Fuwa Fuwa Time, Girls In Wonderland, and Tenshi Ni Fureta Yo!, unfortunately, I can't play much of their songs, I'm an amateur after all, I always got stuck if the song has one epic part with this epic guitar melody, I still can't play much melodies, I sucked D=

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TakuanInc. on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:56 am

I play the violin (whose name is Marisa, by the way XD), and I do play some K-On songs. I made my version of Tenshi ni Fureta yo recently but that's the last I've done so far.

As for the previous songs I did, the list included My love is a Stapler, Fude Pen Ball Pen, No, Thank You, and Dear my Keys. I'm pretty picky in my choice on what to cover. Razz

I'm plan to work on Fuyu no Hi, Honey Sweet Tea Time and Samidare 20 Love some time. WHEN I ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH AVOIDING PROCRASTINATION. Haha.
TakuanInc.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mwar- on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Well my little baby is called Mello. And i love her soo >w<
So far i can only play fuwa fuwa time, dont say lazy, No, Thank you, and Tenshi ni furete yo

Im still a moderate begginer and not to mention that my poor little Mello has to be taken in to get repaired ;o; I hope she doesn't get deflowered like gita

LOL It's funny how K-on inspired me to start learning guitar. THATS HOW AWESOME K-ON IS : D
Mwar-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Donkey on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:52 am

Mwar- wrote:
LOL It's funny how K-on inspired me to start learning guitar. THATS HOW AWESOME K-ON IS : D

It is indeed awesome and inspiring. I retried playing the guitar and failed for the umpteenth time. ^^

Are any of you ('sides Ryu, 'cause I know she already has) gonna record yourselves playing one of the songs? Even just an audio file is good. =3

Little Donkey
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mwar- on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:59 am

Are any of you ('sides Ryu, 'cause I know she already has) gonna record yourselves playing one of the songs? Even just an audio file is good. =3

wellllll i know im not going to be able to record just a simple audio file for a while since i just found out that my Mello is in need of being repaired and sadly i have no munnies ;o;

that AND my laziness increases during the winter time,I always take naps so recording is on the bottom of my winter list heeeeeeee~
Mwar-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drummer on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:33 am

I love K-On simply for the fact that it brings two of my hobbies into one =3
Watching K-On brought back soooo many memories of my first band (when I was 15)
I play drums, guitar and bass. I would never call myself a guitarist nor a bass player- if I had to use labels. Simply a drummer who happens to also play guitar and bass.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who names their instuments. My first drumkit's name is Rakhan. My second drumkit is Makoto. My bass is called Mike. My guitar is Garry. Never came up with a name for my acoustic guitar though...

And I'd totally be into doing a clip of playing along to any of the K-On songs =3

Drummer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TakuanInc. on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:22 am

Little Donkey wrote:Are any of you ('sides Ryu, 'cause I know she already has) gonna record yourselves playing one of the songs? Even just an audio file is good. =3

Oh man, that would be lovely. I might do it READ: IF I FIND THE CHANCE (and motivation to! XD).

Pro-power etc...
TakuanInc.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down