K-ON Fanfiction Award
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK.

+5
Gasian Gaond
Ryuamakusa4eva
Little Donkey
Loveless
TakuanInc.
9 posters

Go down

AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. Empty AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK.

Post by TakuanInc. Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:44 am

AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. Tainakano

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I clicked send and I wasn't even done with my post! What am I doing. XD

So okay, this thread about...yes, you guessed right, Mio and Ritsu!

...wait.

Even the layout for the forum prominently features my current crack, IS DIS SUM CONSPIRACY?!

Ahem, moving on, the purpose of this thread is to discuss Ritsu and Azusa. Romantically or whatever, just keep our Goddess Mugi satisfied! XD

Personally, I find their dynamic fun and somewhat refreshing. They have this lolitrollu thing going on with each other, that I must say Azusa never does with anybody. Just with that, I see a spark already (yes, goggles at maximum 8D). Ritsu is a natural companion to EVERYBODY in that even a scene with her and some side character would automatically spike some kind of interesting chemistry. *shot*

Such potential can be explored (MUGIVISION BANZAI).

Also, Ritsu's attitude seems to have been rubbing off on Azusa in the later segments of the canon story (both manga and anime in this case) that we can clearly see how much influence the adorable kitten adopted from her sketchy sempai.

The list goes on (her's actually), but I'm a bit lightheaded and I don't remember much of her calm and provocative rambles. XD

AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. Azuritsu.th

Last edited by TakuanInc. on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:13 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Dang it man, I wasn't even done!)
TakuanInc.
TakuanInc.

Back to top Go down

AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. Empty Re: AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK.

Post by Loveless Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:42 pm

I support this crack, actually. *gasp*

Mostly because Azusa makes a good Mio replacement. I mean, Ritsu teases Azusa pretty often, too. The thing I like about Azusa is that she's younger, has some respect, and isn't exactly violent. So she can only verbally retaliate.

If it was Mio, Ritsu would get smacked. And I'm kinda getting sick of that joke, to tell you the truth.

...Although the forehead slap in episode 26 was hilarious... XD
Loveless
Loveless

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1517433/Raburesu

Back to top Go down

AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. Empty Re: AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK.

Post by Little Donkey Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:09 pm

LOVELESS wrote:
If it was Mio, Ritsu would get smacked. And I'm kinda getting sick of that joke, to tell you the truth.

That problem would be solved as soon as Ritsu got Mio laid. Razz

On the TAINAKANO note, this AMV I share is short and sweet.

D'awwwww.
Little Donkey
Little Donkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Little Donkey wrote:That problem would be solved as soon as Ritsu got Mio laid. Razz
lol!

Maybe not though; you never know. >__>

That AMV is adorable. X3
Loveless
Loveless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuamakusa4eva Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:29 am

TakuanInc. wrote: Even the layout for the forum prominently features my current crack, IS DIS SUM CONSPIRACY?!

I DIDN'T DO THAT ON PURPOSE.

It supposed to have everyone, but it got cut this way and---

...oh what the heck, this pairing is a bit cute. *hides*
Ryuamakusa4eva
Ryuamakusa4eva
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Donkey Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Ryuamakusa4eva wrote:
TakuanInc. wrote: Even the layout for the forum prominently features my current crack, IS DIS SUM CONSPIRACY?!

I DIDN'T DO THAT ON PURPOSE.

It supposed to have everyone, but it got cut this way and---

...oh what the heck, this pairing is a bit cute. *hides*

*blinks* What screen resolution are you guys on? I only see Azusa on the desktop (1440x900). And I only see ... no one--everyone's cropped off!--on my netbook (1024x600). Though I do see Southpaw lurking somewhere.
Little Donkey
Little Donkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Little Donkey wrote:*blinks* What screen resolution are you guys on?
1920x1080 XD

Ritsu and Mio are missing if I have the window in full screen. But I never do. So I see Tainakano everytime I come here. 8D
Loveless
Loveless

Back to top Go down

Post by Gasian Gaond Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:15 am

I got Rizusa on my screen too lolz.

This pairing has its own charms as well >D

Even Panya's a secret fan of Rizusa.
Gasian Gaond
Gasian Gaond

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1974148/Gasian_Gaond

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:30 am

Wow. cant believe that this forum even have a Ritzusa/AzuRitsu- guh, all of the are a mouthful. a Tainakano thread!!!

yeah.- ehem- anyway, I support this pairing too. It's nice to see Azusa's tsundere-ish comebacks at our lovable drummer. A refreshing change to the fierce tsukomi jab of a certain someone. and one art of Panya's is not helping! if you went to danbooru you'll know what I mean 8D

But seriously, to be paired with everyone... Ritsu is such a pimp lol Pervert Face

P.S
the layout only showed Azusa and Mugi in my comp...and Mugi's face is cut in half Facepalm
depression76
depression76

http://www.ranrannyan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TakuanInc. Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:46 am

LOVELESS wrote:I support this crack, actually. *gasp*

Mostly because Azusa makes a good Mio replacement. I mean, Ritsu teases Azusa pretty often, too. The thing I like about Azusa is that she's younger, has some respect, and isn't exactly violent. So she can only verbally retaliate.

...Although the forehead slap in episode 26 was hilarious... XD

This. Not as far as Mio replacement (similarities be damned) but yes, someone needs to keep Ritsu on her toes. Azusa just happens to be a different kind of strict, which opens a healthier dynamic--not to mention her innate penchant for knowing the right things to say to an otherwise unfazed sempai.

Both also share the same fate of having underwhelming digits (physically) so they won't look awkward placed together. Ritsu is easily the closest sempai to Azusa next to Yui too.

Really, that welcome glomp in episode eight (S1) would've been explored if not for the established mindset of shipping MioRitsu and YuiAzu at that point in time. ...Mugi forever nyalone.

Little Donkey wrote:That problem would be solved as soon as Ritsu got Mio laid. Razz

WHEN CAN THIS BECOME REALITY!? I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Little Donkey wrote:On the TAINAKANO note, this AMV I share is short and sweet.

D'awwwww.

Wahhh, so short. XD But yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, people with the same idea. Twisted Evil

Ryuamakusa4eva wrote:...oh what the heck, this pairing is a bit cute. *hides*

JUST A BIT?! THEY'RE LIKE THE MIDGET COUPLE! SUPAH KAWAII DESU NE AND ALL THAT SHIT. *inafterKagaminfriendcorruptedmymind*

Gasian Gaond wrote:Even Panya's a secret fan of Rizusa.

Yep. She's not too subtle about it...which is good. Awesome Face

Edit: Rabu-nyan, we now have Azusa being violent towards Ritsu.
AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. Konv04ch00p06
TakuanInc.
TakuanInc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:49 am

depression76 wrote:But seriously, to be paired with everyone... Ritsu is such a pimp lol Pervert Face
That's what I thought, too. Pervert Face It's like Link with Zelda, Ruto, Saria, Malon, Midna, etc. all over again.

TakuanInc. wrote:Azusa just happens to be a different kind of strict, which opens a healthier dynamic--not to mention her innate penchant for knowing the right things to say to an otherwise unfazed sempai.
Yes! I especially enjoy how Azusa's organization and independence allow for her to plan things out for Yui to follow, where as Ritsu never really does what Mio says, ever. So I'd be willing to bet Azusa ordering Ritsu around in much the same way would be amusing if explored further.

She'd be all; "Yell"

And Ritsu'd be like; "Sorry... ;__;"

TakuanInc. wrote:Both also share the same fate of having underwhelming digits (physically) so they won't look awkward placed together.
DFC X 2 FTW! Awesome Face

TakuanInc. wrote:Edit: Rabu-nyan, we now have Azusa being violent towards Ritsu.
AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. Konv04ch00p06
Damn, the timing for this is amazingly mind blowing. XD LOVE IT *___*

...Another shirt with a fosset on it, Ricchan...? '_' ...Though she's lookin' good. *shot*
Loveless
Loveless

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIIIX93 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:35 pm

TakuanInc. wrote:Edit: Rabu-nyan, we now have Azusa being violent towards Ritsu.
Damn, the timing for this is amazingly mind blowing. XD LOVE IT *___*

...Another shirt with a fosset on it, Ricchan...? '_' ...Though she's lookin' good. *shot*

Wh-wh-wh-whaa!?! What is this image from? How have I never seen it before?!
ZIIIX93
ZIIIX93

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:25 pm

^ It's a page of the "Chapter 0" special of Volume 4 of the manga. :3

I advocate reading it ASAP! *___* It ties in well with the topic here, too. Nice Tainakano there, I'd say. The whole "Let's take your clothes of" thing? Ricchan's such a lesbian. Awesome Face

... God, I'm such a Mitsu traitor these days. D:
Loveless
Loveless

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchyShine Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:21 am

YES! Another K-on Pairing added on my list! xD TaiNakano FTW~!

Edit: Rabu-nyan, we now have Azusa being violent towards Ritsu.
i cracked so hard at this xD i didn't expect for Azusa to hit ritsu! damn kakifly is Genius!

ArchyShine
ArchyShine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mwar- Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:59 pm

I gotta say Tainakano is rubbing off on me. DAMNIT RITSU YOU'RE SUCH A PIMP LOOKING GOOD WITH EVERYONE! WHATS NEXT JUNITSU Pervert Face
P.S. i d'awwwed during that AMV. I wanna see the full complete version :3
Mwar-
Mwar-

Back to top Go down

Post by Gasian Gaond Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:20 pm

can't deny Tainakano justice?
AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. Tumblrl58qraway51qzbrkb.th AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. Acf88ab52a2c4f1179ca24e.th AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. Tumblrl4ktu4lg5v1qc35ir.th AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. E61b382711bbbba7122544d.th AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. Ac3c5ab6bd722b68799b1f1.th AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. 14494955p1.th

And yeah the KyoAni's hell of a tease:
AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. 2d33633
Jaja Uma Way to go, trolls.

DAMNIT RITSU YOU'RE SUCH A PIMP LOOKING GOOD WITH EVERYONE!
AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. Tumblrl3n6l84ezf1qz8i5o.th
and epic Mitsugi
Yui's got a bigger harem, though

WHATS NEXT JUNITSU
AzuRitsu or Ritzusa. TAINAKANO. Whatever. I HEARD YOU GUYS LIEK CRACK. 10551607m.th
IchigoxRitsu might be... *shot*
Gasian Gaond
Gasian Gaond

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1974148/Gasian_Gaond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum