K-ON Fanfiction Award
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mio and Tsumugi

+5
Southpaw
Loveless
Gasian Gaond
sephie-chan
Little Donkey
9 posters

Go down

What would be the portmanteau couple name for this two?

Mio and Tsumugi I_vote_lcap80%Mio and Tsumugi I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]
Mio and Tsumugi I_vote_lcap0%Mio and Tsumugi I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mio and Tsumugi I_vote_lcap20%Mio and Tsumugi I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Mio and Tsumugi Empty Mio and Tsumugi

Post by Little Donkey Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:59 am

Mio and Tsumugi 12363033_m
Click on the picture to be sent to the pixiv page of the fanart.

Yes, I ship these two. Who else does?

*is currently working on a oneshot on this pairing*

Last edited by Little Donkey on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Little Donkey
Little Donkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mio and Tsumugi Empty Re: Mio and Tsumugi

Post by sephie-chan Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:23 am

TsuguMio! HAHAHAHA. just for it to be annoyingly long
sephie-chan
sephie-chan

http://www.fanfiction.net/~seph10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gasian Gaond Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:34 am

MiTsu (LOL)
OMG YOU TROLLING TRAIT-*shot to death*

I'm basically fine with every K-on pairing (except for some really crack ones?), and kinda end up loving some pairings that include either Mio or Ritsu lolz.

Dear Donkey
Get over your pro-power. It's a contagious, deadly, cancerous disease.
Sincerely, Gasian
Gasian Gaond
Gasian Gaond

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1974148/Gasian_Gaond

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Gasian Gaond wrote:pro-power
So that term I coined even made its way to another forum? XD

But, I'd go with MiTsu, just because it reminds me of the trolls we all love(hate?), KyoAni.
Loveless
Loveless

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1517433/Raburesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Donkey Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 pm

sephie-chan wrote:TsuguMio! HAHAHAHA. just for it to be annoyingly long
LOL. Well that's not nice.
Gasian Gaond wrote:
MiTsu (LOL)
OMG YOU TROLLING TRAIT-*shot to death*
But I guess I don't have the right to say that.... Twisted Evil
Gasian Gaond wrote:I'm basically fine with every K-on pairing (except for some really crack ones?), and kinda end up loving some pairings that include either Mio or Ritsu lolz.
Because Mio and Ritsu are our pairing bicycles?
Gasian Gaond wrote:
Dear Donkey
Get over your pro-power. It's a contagious, deadly, cancerous disease.
Sincerely, Gasian
I-I'm trying...! Please blame Blizzard and their lovely service to the South-East Asians and South Pacific People. =3 There's really no sarcasm there. Their service is lovely.
LOVELESS wrote:
Gasian Gaond wrote:pro-power
So that term I coined even made its way to another forum? XD

But, I'd go with MiTsu, just because it reminds me of the trolls we all love(hate?), KyoAni.

Yeah, see how contagious it is? And I really am getting quite fond of MiTsu for its trollish property.
SPOILER for "25th episode in K-ON!!" Click to see text.:
Little Donkey
Little Donkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Southpaw Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:21 pm

MiTsu is misleading enough to be slightly cruel... It could only be used if people were consistent with capitalization. TsuMi isn't bad, I don't think. You could also just drop the portmanteau and go with the classic Mio/Mugi or M/M notation.

I suppose I can see the sweetness of Mugi and Mio together. And I think that Mugi, with her binoculars, has at least good angst potential when paired with most characters.

I don't necessarily ship these two, but quality of writing means just as much to me as a pairing. So if it's well-written...

*expectant look*

-Southpaw
Southpaw
Southpaw

http://awkwardellipsis.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gasian Gaond Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:51 am

Because Mio and Ritsu are our pairing bicycles?
Pretty much, lolz

I don't necessarily ship these two, but quality of writing means just as much to me as a pairing. So if it's well-written...

*expectant look*
Aaaah Southpaw-san, please continue your fic! XDDD

And while you're at it, I'll drag the easily distracted donkey off her games and lock her inside her room for good.
Gasian Gaond
Gasian Gaond

Back to top Go down

Post by TakuanInc. Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:05 pm

That's right, Key-chan, let the pro-power flow within you...*shot*

Ahem, on topic...yes, I pretty much like the idea of them getting together. And Ritsu can go to Azusa...*shot, shot, shot*

...I'll probably make a thread out of that one of these days... *glint*
TakuanInc.
TakuanInc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Donkey Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Southpaw wrote:

*expectant look*

*gives expectant look at Rhapsody*

Gasian Gaond wrote:I'll drag the easily distracted donkey off her games and lock her inside her room for good.

...Why my room? '-'

TakuanInc. wrote:That's right, Key-chan, let the pro-power flow within you...*shot*
Noooooo!
TakuanInc. wrote:
Ahem, on topic...yes, I pretty much like the idea of them getting together. And Ritsu can go to Azusa...*shot, shot, shot*

...I'll probably make a thread out of that one of these days... *glint*
Then go! I find it funny no one has made a Mitsu thread yet....
Little Donkey
Little Donkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gasian Gaond Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:40 am

And Yui? XD

...Why my room? '-'
Uh...no reason...just popped up in my head. So you can write peacefully?
Or were you thinking of something else? XD *killed*

Then go! I find it funny no one has made a Mitsu thread yet....
LOL. Coz we would simply get it sooner or later no matter what? 8D
There you go lolz.
Gasian Gaond
Gasian Gaond

Back to top Go down

Post by TakuanInc. Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:38 am

Gasian Gaond wrote:
And Yui? XD

Ui, Nodoka, Himeko...you pick. Very Happy

...hey Key-chan, here's a futa MioMugi doujin for you. =))
TakuanInc.
TakuanInc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:54 am

TakuanInc. wrote:...hey Key-chan, here's a futa MioMugi doujin for you. =))
LOL, I was gonna link her to that, too. XD Dood, seriously, get outta mah head. XD

But... I thought linking to NSFW material was against the rules. '-' That's why I didn't.

In regards to the topic, I could probably see myself shipping these two. But only if the Tainakano crack from the other forum happened first. And then Yui could be with U-- *shot*
Loveless
Loveless

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Donkey Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:14 am

LOVELESS wrote:
TakuanInc. wrote:...hey Key-chan, here's a futa MioMugi doujin for you. =))
LOL, I was gonna link her to that, too. XD Dood, seriously, get outta mah head. XD

But... I thought linking to NSFW material was against the rules. '-' That's why I didn't.

I'd forgotten to add 'via PM' but oh well, the rules have been violated almost daily now. Razz Ryu and I only added that so this forum doesn't go down. Mio and Tsumugi Ninja Also, I would have made that 'Manipulated Screenshots' topic ages ago if it weren't for the rules. *whistles innocently*

Thank you for the link guys! >D

LOVELESS wrote:In regards to the topic, I could probably see myself shipping these two. But only if the Tainakano crack from the other forum happened first. And then Yui could be with U-- *shot*

Then who is Jun gonna be with? Satoshi?

*runs*
Little Donkey
Little Donkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:40 am

Little Donkey wrote:Ryu and I only added that so this forum doesn't go down. Mio and Tsumugi Ninja
So, basically, we can violate the rules as we see fit as long as we stay active? XD

Little Donkey wrote:Then who is Jun gonna be with? Satoshi?
Darn, I forgot about poor Jun. D: And oh god, no, Satoshi doesn't exist, remember? 8D

Maybe Azusa can cheat on Ritsu with Jun...? And then Ritsu drifts back to Mio. And Mugi doesn't seem to mind because this was all part of her plan? *shot*
Loveless
Loveless

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Donkey Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:49 am

LOVELESS wrote:
Little Donkey wrote:Ryu and I only added that so this forum doesn't go down. Mio and Tsumugi Ninja
So, basically, we can violate the rules as we see fit as long as we stay active? XD

Oh no, I meant that the people who make these forums or something will shut it down if they spot NSFW material?

LOVELESS wrote:
Little Donkey wrote:Then who is Jun gonna be with? Satoshi?
Darn, I forgot about poor Jun. D: And oh god, no, Satoshi doesn't exist, remember? 8D

Maybe Azusa can cheat on Ritsu with Jun...? And then Ritsu drifts back to Mio. And Mugi doesn't seem to mind because this was all part of her plan? *shot*

B-but I like Satoshi! He's the reason why Ritsu's such a responsible Onee-san and knows how to cook and do her chores. Very Happy

Back to the topic, I actually started shipping MiTsu before Mitsu (phwwwh). It's mostly because Mio seems to befriend our Ojou-sama pretty damn quick. Before Yui joined the club and was being referred to by her surname, Mio was referring Tsumugi as Mugi already. >D

And all those snuggles they share whenever Ritsu says something scary, freaking Mio out.... (No, they're not my OT3, what are you talking about? Mio and Tsumugi Ninja)
Little Donkey
Little Donkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:33 am

Little Donkey wrote:Oh no, I meant that the people who make these forums or something will shut it down if they spot NSFW material?
Ah, that makes more sense, lol. We don't want that. D:

Little Donkey wrote:B-but I like Satoshi! He's the reason why Ritsu's such a responsible Onee-san and knows how to cook and do her chores. Very Happy

I'm kinda recovering from a doujin that featured Satoshi that traumatized me. X__X Threesome with Mio and Ritsu... But the art was so good... and it had Ritsu with her hair down... I'm so torn and confused! DX

But regarding his existence, I'm still bitter about it despite the good things it means for Ritsu's character. You don't give a character a brother in a non-canon OVA. >_<

Meh. I'm just being silly. XD;;

Little Donkey wrote:Back to the topic, I actually started shipping MiTsu before Mitsu (phwwwh). It's mostly because Mio seems to befriend our Ojou-sama pretty damn quick. Before Yui joined the club and was being referred to by her surname, Mio was referring Tsumugi as Mugi already. >D

I can vaguely remember noticing MiTsu before Mitsu as well, now that you mention it.

Little Donkey wrote:And all those snuggles they share whenever Ritsu says something scary, freaking Mio out.... (No, they're not my OT3, what are you talking about? Mio and Tsumugi Ninja)
The pairing has some really fun possibilities when you consider evil Mugi. >:3 She could freak Mio out more than Ritsu with her plans, probably. X3
Loveless
Loveless

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchyShine Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:34 am

lmao then what about sawako? didn't she was paired with mugi? 8D
i love SawMugi but MiTsu is nice too cat
ArchyShine
ArchyShine

Back to top Go down

Post by Southpaw Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Gasian Gaond wrote:Aaaah Southpaw-san, please continue your fic! XDDD
Little Donkey wrote:

I... have no idea what you guys are talking about. No clue.

Little Donkey wrote:
Back to the topic, I actually started shipping MiTsu before Mitsu (phwwwh). It's mostly because Mio seems to befriend our Ojou-sama pretty damn quick. Before Yui joined the club and was being referred to by her surname, Mio was referring Tsumugi as Mugi already. >D

And all those snuggles they share whenever Ritsu says something scary, freaking Mio out.... (No, they're not my OT3, what are you talking about? Mio and Tsumugi Ninja)

Wut. You lied to me? I distinctly remember you saying you shipped Mio/Yui first, but then were later converted to Mio/Ritsu.

Anyway, what I like about Mio and Mugi interactions is that Mio sometimes has these high(er) expectations of Mugi, and is often--hilariously so--disappointed. Like Episode 26, when she expects Mugi to have more decorum regarding Sawako's privacy.

Mugi [curious if Sawako has a boyfriend]: Run, run!
Mio: Mugi! You too?!

I always find those funny.

-Southpaw
Southpaw
Southpaw

http://awkwardellipsis.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Donkey Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:57 am

ArchyShine wrote:lmao then what about sawako? didn't she was paired with mugi? 8D
Well ... I often avoid pairing students and teachers together so ... Shifty Ninja

Southpaw wrote:
Gasian Gaond wrote:Aaaah Southpaw-san, please continue your fic! XDDD
Little Donkey wrote:

I... have no idea what you guys are talking about. No clue.
Your Conscience wrote:
DO THE RIGHT THING
Southpaw wrote:
Wut. You lied to me? I distinctly remember you saying you shipped Mio/Yui first, but then were later converted to Mio/Ritsu.

Oh yes, I did ship Mio with Yui or Tsumugi first before Ritsu. Maybe I was trying my best to avoid shipping another pair of childhood friends, because most of my ships canonically die that way. Crying or Very sad

Southpaw wrote:Anyway, what I like about Mio and Mugi interactions is that Mio sometimes has these high(er) expectations of Mugi, and is often--hilariously so--disappointed. Like Episode 26, when she expects Mugi to have more decorum regarding Sawako's privacy.

Mugi [curious if Sawako has a boyfriend]: Run, run!
Mio: Mugi! You too?!

I always find those funny.

Indeed. The same happens in episode 10 and the OVA of the first season, where Mugi was expected to side with Mio and Azusa. She's a polite girl--but she also wants to have fun too!
Little Donkey
Little Donkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIIIX93 Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:13 am

Hmm, Mugi and Mio huh? I recall reading a few fics with these two but I can't say I did it for shipping purposes, but mainly because I was new to K-On at the time and didn't know exactly what I was looking for. It didn't exactly help that these were most if not all one-shots while all the big fics were Mitsu... but looking back now I realize that due to a certain fic that a certain fic-writer put a lot of work into, I was first shipping Mio and Yui that evolved later down the line into Mio and Ritsu *looks at Little Donkey*

But anyway, Mugi is another of the characters that pretty much works with everyone, especially now that she and Azusa have gotten some screen time together... but as it stands I don't have a set favourite pairing for her (even though she's my favourite ;_; )
ZIIIX93
ZIIIX93

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 am

ZIIIX93 wrote:But anyway, Mugi is another of the characters that pretty much works with everyone, especially now that she and Azusa have gotten some screen time together... but as it stands I don't have a set favourite pairing for her (even though she's my favourite ;_; )

Me too. Mugi's the type that would smoothly insert herself into any type of relationship--in other words, she works well with everyone.

But Mio and Mugi huh...? I can honestly say I never get the vibe from the anime or manga o_O. but that might change if I read a good MiTsu fic or something *_* *looks at fanfic authors in the forum expectedly
depression76
depression76

http://www.ranrannyan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum