K-ON Fanfiction Award
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nakano Azusa!

+2
TakuanInc.
Gasian Gaond
6 posters

Go down

Nakano Azusa! Empty Nakano Azusa!

Post by Gasian Gaond Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Nakano Azusa! 14505395m

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZU-NYAN!!!
(11-11-2010)

I guess this is the right time to dedicate a thread for you! XD

(Also, we haven't congratulated you in becoming the champion of The 2010 Saimoe Tournament. Good job Azu-nyan! *shot for uber lateness*)

So discuss all you want about everyone's adorable little catgirl, what do you like from her, potential pairings, and so on! XD
Gasian Gaond
Gasian Gaond

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1974148/Gasian_Gaond

Back to top Go down

Nakano Azusa! Empty Re: Nakano Azusa!

Post by TakuanInc. Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:40 pm

HOMAYGAD, WHY AM I SO BUSY I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS!!!

;___;

I'm so sorry Azunyan, I can't even bake a cake or write a short dedication fic for you today. I didn't even get the honor of making this thread for you! Hahaha.

I'll make up for this, and also, I preordered your Character CDs along with Mugiiiiii and Ritsu. :3 I LOVE YOU AZUNYAN!!!!

My celebratory post on Saimoe...I think it was this...

*looks through archive* Oh, there we go.

I wrote:
Spoiler:

After my disappointment in 2009, K-On's angel carried the cake and made history with her outstanding win today. Yes, Azusa avenged her beloved Yui-senpai this year--ultimately negating a JC Staff RIEPEAT.

I slightly lost hope midway this whole tournament, but I did my part and BELIEVED (and voted, of course). Now the fruits of not only me, but the others who did an effort to support her has gloriously paid off.

Hahaha, I'm just really happy now and grinning like mad.

In b4 LOLTHATSJUSTSOMEDUMBPOPULARITYCONTEST!

Yeah, it is.

But at the same time, it's SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS. It can't be helped.

Again, congratulations to Nakano Azusa! And good job Nagi for being a good competition, you made this match a thrilling one. Cheers!

So then, let's have tea and cake for celebration!

I want a Fuwa Fuwa Time with my beloved stapler, as I write lovely songs with calligraphy and ballpoint pens, my Pure Pure Heart guiding me all the way through, the aromatic smell of my curry, with rice as my side dish, filling me up with joy as I crave for strawberry parfait for desert, on this cold winter day, that feels like twenty summers of love, I'd indulge in an elegant honey sweet tea time, sprinkled with heart-throbbing sugar, where U&I, will sing about how we met a wonderful angel.

All I can do for now. Really gonna make up for this!
TakuanInc.
TakuanInc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mwar- Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:21 pm

TakuanInc. wrote:
I'm so sorry Azunyan, I can't even bake a cake or write a short dedication fic for you today. I didn't even get the honor of making this thread for you! Hahaha.

I want a Fuwa Fuwa Time with my beloved stapler, as I write lovely songs with calligraphy and ballpoint pens, my Pure Pure Heart guiding me all the way through, the aromatic smell of my curry, with rice as my side dish, filling me up with joy as I crave for strawberry parfait for desert, on this cold winter day, that feels like twenty summers of love, I'd indulge in an elegant honey sweet tea time, sprinkled with heart-throbbing sugar, where U&I, will sing about how we met a wonderful angel.

OHMAHGAWW I ALMOST FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY TOO!!!
Good thing a certain someones fic reminded me it was her birthday Very Happy

GOD I WISH I COULD BAKE THINGS AND COOK TT.TT
But all i can do is post fanart that will probably be SUPA belated Awesome Face

I TOO WILL PRE-ORDER YOUR CHARACTER SINGLES ALONG WITH RICCHANS AND MUGIS!!

OH MY GOD ETHREAL THAT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER READ. NICE WORK COMBINING HTTS SONGS TO MAKE PRACTICALLY THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER!!!

Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZUNYAN
Mwar-
Mwar-

Back to top Go down

Post by Gasian Gaond Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:03 am

I almost forgot, Happy Pocky Day (11-11-2010). I guess that's why pixiv's been flooded with Azu-nyan + Pocky pics lately.

Nagi made history by being a Saimoe runner-up twice in a row lolz

And yay for finally, an absolute win from K-On haters. YOU ARE SO AWESOME AZU-NYAN! XD

I thought you were definitely going to make it. But when I saw no thread yet, I decided to troll you *shot*

That, my friend, is SO epic. I can feel your love. *shot*
Gasian Gaond
Gasian Gaond

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1974148/Gasian_Gaond

Back to top Go down

Post by TakuanInc. Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:42 am

Mwar- wrote:GOD I WISH I COULD BAKE THINGS AND COOK TT.TT
Haha, I'm not that good. I only learned because I wanted to watch K-On while eating tea and cake. *shot*

Mwar- wrote:But all i can do is post fanart that will probably be SUPA belated Awesome Face

YOU HAVE TO SHOW US. Twisted Evil

Oh yeah, speaking of fanart, I made some!

To you, Azusa!

Spoiler:
Sorry for crap quality though.

Gasian Gaond wrote:Nagi made history by being a Saimoe runner-up twice in a row lolz

You know, if she weren't up against my Azunyan, I could've voted for her. XD As I said in my post about Saimoe, I almost gave up hope for the K-On characters midway (when Yui lost to Nadeko) and was hoping for an OPPAI TROLL END (Nodoka Haramura LOL). Too bad she got slotted against Azusa as well, so I was like, "Fuck it, Azusa all the way now."

Gasian Gaond wrote:I thought you were definitely going to make it. But when I saw no thread yet, I decided to troll you *shot*

Troll Status:
Told[ ]
Fucking Told [x]

You are now a level 30 troll. Hahahahaha. *shot*

But yeah, I was really, really, planning to, I planned it three days prior. But then within those days, something came up (lolmidterms) that it literally jumped out of my mind! XD

Mwar- wrote:OH MY GOD ETHREAL THAT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER READ. NICE WORK COMBINING HTTS SONGS TO MAKE PRACTICALLY THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER!!!

Gasian Gaond wrote:That, my friend, is SO epic. I can feel your love. *shot*

Hahaha, thanks. I hope the girls feel it too. XD I MISS K-ON SO MUCH IT HURTS. But ahh, patience is a virtue as they say.

I'm now gonna channel my feelings on earning more bucks for the K-On Movie (and fly to Japan for the premiere), volume 9 of the BDs (please let the wallscroll be Nodoka or Ui), and now, (short notice) volume 6 because Azusa is the wall scroll with it. 8D

Go, me!
TakuanInc.
TakuanInc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:14 am

*is too lazy to quote all dem posts* Awesome Face

Belated Happy Birthday from Rabu-nyan, to Azu-nyan~! x3

I luv chu (not as much as mah Ricchan :0) because your existence contains DESU. :3

Also, that fan-manga-thingy (Fanga? :0) is adorable, ethereal. *__*

Loveless
Loveless

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1517433/Raburesu

Back to top Go down

Post by meganekkun Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:10 am

me too! me too!

Otanjoubi Omedetou, Azunyan~! Happy (belated) b'day! \^w^/
So sorry but I could only do a... somehow crappy guitar cover of Fudepen YuiAzu ver..... of Yui's part. [cuz I'm Yui! 8D (?)]

that... is... EPIC.
more thumbs for you! *thumbs up*

@TakuanInc. whoaa... nice fanart! --or uh fan manga! I like it~ (b^-^)b
meganekkun
meganekkun

http://twitter.com/meganekkun

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIIIX93 Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:03 am

TakuanInc. wrote:
Oh yeah, speaking of fanart, I made some!

To you, Azusa!

Good fanart is good. I like the style you have implemented as it works quite well. Only wished I had seen it sooner! (and that I came through in doing something myself...)
ZIIIX93
ZIIIX93

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIIIX93 Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:22 pm

ZIIIX93 wrote:(and that I came through in doing something myself...)

WELL IT'S A GOOD THING I GOT ON THAT FINALLY HUH? /caps&talking to self

Nakano Azusa! 2jg2s09

And this is what happens when you do a rush job with levels in Photoshop. Oh well, pay no attention to the gargantuan size of Yui's head.
ZIIIX93
ZIIIX93

Back to top Go down

Post by Mwar- Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:16 pm

GAHHH stupid exams kept me from drawing Azunyans fan art TTwTT

Well now that they're over i can FINALLY start Cool

THIS IS GONNA BE SUPER UBER MEGA BELATED =______=
Mwar-
Mwar-

Back to top Go down