K-ON Fanfiction Award
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra]

+4
sephie-chan
ZIIIX93
Ryuamakusa4eva
Little Donkey
8 posters

Go down

Rate the episode

"25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra] I_vote_lcap50%"25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra] I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
"25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra] I_vote_lcap50%"25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra] I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
"25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra] I_vote_lcap0%"25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
"25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra] I_vote_lcap0%"25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

"25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra] Empty "25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra]

Post by Little Donkey Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:46 am

Ritsu wrote:After I joined the light music club, I got into my top choice university, won a lottery, got taller, and my skin got silkier. I was blessed with luck.
Discuss! Very Happy
Little Donkey
Little Donkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

"25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra] Empty Re: "25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra]

Post by Ryuamakusa4eva Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:09 am

Little Donkey wrote:
Ritsu wrote:After I joined the light music club, I got into my top choice university, won a lottery, got taller, and my skin got silkier. I was blessed with luck.
Discuss! Very Happy

That's like, the best line, evar XDDD

Ritsu is just freaking epic in dat episode, especially when she voiced Ton-chan Laughing
Ryuamakusa4eva
Ryuamakusa4eva
Admin

Back to top Go down

"25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra] Empty Re: "25th" Episode of K-ON!! [1st Extra]

Post by Little Donkey Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:10 am

Ryuamakusa4eva wrote:
Little Donkey wrote:
Discuss! Very Happy

Ritsu is just freaking epic, especially when she voiced Ton-chan Laughing

Ritsu should become a seiyuu, seriously. And it sounded like she was describing Tsumugi in those lines. *shifty eyes*
Little Donkey
Little Donkey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIIIX93 Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:30 am

Really my favourite part was when Sawako was describing a "Hollywood" type trailer for the recruitment video, particularly the random explosion (which you know that more than likely Ritsu caused it) and Mugi with those glasses near the end of it.
ZIIIX93
ZIIIX93

Back to top Go down

Post by sephie-chan Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 am

ZIIIX93 wrote:Really my favourite part was when Sawako was describing a "Hollywood" type trailer for the recruitment video, particularly the random explosion (which you know that more than likely Ritsu caused it) and Mugi with those glasses near the end of it.

theyre coming to japan..... HAHAHAHA. i laughed so hard at the trailer of that
sephie-chan
sephie-chan

http://www.fanfiction.net/~seph10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gasian Gaond Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:14 am

Little Donkey wrote:
Ryuamakusa4eva wrote:
Little Donkey wrote:
Discuss! Very Happy

Ritsu is just freaking epic, especially when she voiced Ton-chan Laughing

Ritsu should become a seiyuu, seriously. And it sounded like she was describing Tsumugi in those lines. *shifty eyes*

Eh what? Is that a Yakuindomo reference? *shot*

Everyone is awesomely LOLWHUT in this episode. KyoAni should provide a longer extra footage of Sawa-chan's idea. It's gotta be EPIC.

And way back we wondered if there would possibly be any reason for Mio to hug Ritsu...KyoAni you trollz.
Gasian Gaond
Gasian Gaond

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1974148/Gasian_Gaond

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveless Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Gasian Gaond wrote:And way back we wondered if there would possibly be any reason for Mio to hug Ritsu...KyoAni you trollz.

Ahaha. But that hug was in the past, so another one still has to happen!

Also, this episode was on crack. In a good way.
Loveless
Loveless

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1517433/Raburesu

Back to top Go down

Post by Di Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:06 am

Is it my imagination or Ritsu AGAIN was the most mature in this ep?
*5, 27,069 27,069 K-ON!! Hirasawa Yui Character Image Song
17, *4,733 66,507 K-ON!! "Gohan wa Okazu"
K-on rules the world
Di
Di

Back to top Go down

Post by Gasian Gaond Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:36 am

Ahaha. But that hug was in the past, so another one still has to happen!

Also, this episode was on crack. In a good way.
MENAREANIMALS?? 8D *shot to death*

Is it my imagination or Ritsu AGAIN was the most mature in this ep?
LOLZ Ritsu is so ambiguous. She's still awesome though.
Gasian Gaond
Gasian Gaond

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1974148/Gasian_Gaond

Back to top Go down

Post by TakuanInc. Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:12 pm

"That's why you don't have any friends!"

Ouch, Ritsu. Lycopene.

Little Donkey wrote:
Discuss! Very Happy

I think she's referring to Mugi? All of these, Mugi is blessed with. XD

Edit: Derp, you said that already. =))

But daym, actually including that in the video.
Hahahaha.

The addition of Trollberry in the interview made this episode for me...oh, and Sawa-chan's Hollywood trailer.

TakuanInc.
TakuanInc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down